Open for inspection ALL Saturdays and Sundays.
Please register in advance for inspection on weekdays by contacting Yin Yin at 04 100 52 131.
Ready to move in, fully landscaped front and back yards. No common land, each with their own frontage and private driveways and no Owners Corporation fees.
Architect designed for contemporary and multigenerational living, see the touches that the owners have put into this "brand" new build with a built-up area of 26.5 SQ approximately features well-proportioned practical layouts with an open plan living/dining/kitchen spilling out to a timber decked area and a yard with desirable lifestyle of low maintenance.
Tasmanian Oak flooring exudes the warmth and sophistication as soon as you enter the home. A wide entry hallway leads you through to a spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, double storey residence with 2.7 metre ceiling on each floor with plenty of natural light.
The contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop is equipped with Bosch appliances and a waterfall island with breakfast bar facilitates the all important family congregation and daily catch-ups.
Timber flooring on the ground level and lush carpets from the stairs upwards provide the elegance and comfort for the light filled interior spaces. Fresh neutral colour palette adaptable to any decor and quality contemporary finishes, is applied throughout, allowing any buyer to add their own personal style. Both homes offer low maintenance living with each boasting its own unique facade and wide entry hallway. These townhouses are sure to appeal to home buyers looking for both the little and big features that matter the most.
- A ground floor second master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes
- Upstairs master bedroom ensuite with inset bathtub and built-in-robes
- Additional two large bright bedrooms of which one has semi-ensuite
- A spacious leisure area with a chandelier light upstairs
- Braemer Ducted Gas Heating with add on refrigerated cooling systems for zoned heating and cooling
- All ensuites have tiles from floor to ceiling
- LED downlights, wall mounted light on stairs, double glazed windows, TV/telephone/data points, shed
- Rinnai Solar S20 gas booster to deliver hot water in times of low solar contribution or times of excessive hot water consumption. It reduces the need for electricity and are part of many major energy reduction programs
- A single remote controlled sectional garage door with internal access and additional car space on the property's driveway
- Permeable pavers for pedestrian pathway and permeable hydro pavers in driveways
- Bus stop - 250m / 3mins walk
- Jordanville Station - 1.2 km / 15 mins walk
- Local cafes and milk bar - 600 metre / 7 mins walk
- Jordanville local malls and restaurants - 800 metre
- Mount Waverley Heights Primary (STSA - State Overall Score 97) - 1.7 km / 3 mins drive
- Ashwood High School (Top 33% VIC Public Schools 2018) - 2 km / 3 mins drive
- Holmesglen TAFE Chadstone - 1.4 km / 17 mins walk / 3 mins drive
- Monash University or Deakin University - within 10 mins drive
- Within 10 mins drive to Chadstone SC (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere), Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart), Box Hill Central, The Glen SC or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct
- Riversdale Golf Club - 2 km / 3 mins drive
- Jordan Reserve offers several sporting opportunities, as host to the Chadstone Football Club, Mt Waverley Uniting/Catholic Cricket Club, and the Bayview Tennis Club. It has a pavilion, oval, playground, and practice cricket nets - 650 metre / 8 mins walk
- Batesford Reserve - Part of the Batesford Community Hub, family friendly BBQ areas, cricket nets, sporting oval, colourful playground, Waverley Basketball Association, home to the Ashburton Women's Soccer Club, St Pauls Cricket Club and the Mt Waverley Uniting/Catholic Cricket Club - 650 metre / 8 mins walk
- Close proximity to Monash Freeway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist