Open for inspection ALL Saturdays.
Please register in advance for inspection on Sunday and weekdays by contacting Yin Yin at 04 100 52 131.
Peacefully positioned along a quiet drive, this delightful single storey home with 4 bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom, with 3 living areas and a backyard with uninterrupted mountain views has impressive street presence with manicured front gardens making it perfect for comfortable family living and entertaining. In a time when most backyards are shrinking, you'd treasure this great sized block of approx 728sqm.
As brilliant an entertainer outside as inside, it boasts meticulously landscaped garden and a generous backyard deck where you can watch the children play or enjoy a glass of vino all by yourself or with friends and family to enjoy the uninterrupted mountain views. Relish the fruits planted with many years of love in the garden - persimmons, honey plums, avocados, kumquats, imperial mandarins, navel oranges and abundance of chillies!
It's a family stunner that showcases an abundance of living spaces:
- a spacious formal living and extends to an adjacent dining room separated partially by a baluster
- a lavish family area with 3 metre high ceiling and a skylight
- an open kitchen plus a breakfast counter and rumpus/casual meals space that opens to the entertaining deck overlooking the garden
- a large master bedroom with built-in-robe and an ensuite
- additional 4 bright and well-sized bedrooms
- a practical family bathroom with separate areas for a vanity, an inset bathtub with shower and a toilet
- gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- a remote controlled double garage with access to the garden
- Bus stops - 5-12 mins stroll to catch different bus routes
- Ferntree Gully train station - 9 mins drive / catch a direct bus
- Karoo Primary (Primary State Overall Score 91) - 8 mins walk
- Rowville Secondary College - 6 mins drive
- Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 14% VIC High Schools) - 9 mins drive
- St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 25% VIC High Schools) - 9 mins drive
- Rowville Lakes shopping hubs - 2 mins drive / 15 mins walk / catch a direct bus
- Wellington Village or Stud Park Shopping Centre - 6 mins drive / catch a direct bus
- Westfield Knox shopping, dining, entertainment & transportation hub - 11 mins drive / catch a direct bus route 682
- Swinburne University - 9 mins drive / catch a direct bus
- Monash University Clayton - 15 mins drive / catch two buses
- Close to Waterford Valley Golf Club and parklands
- Easy access to Monash Freeway, Eastlink and Burwood Highway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. The distance and travel time provided is approximately as it depends on the route and traffic. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist