PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
Nomination Sale: Off The-Plan Home & Land Package - Estimated Completion September 2019
Ormond is 12 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD, is part of a corridor of small neighbourhoods - taking in Glen Huntly immediately to its north and McKinnon to the south - surrounded by much larger suburbs, such as Brighton East, Carnegie and Bentleigh East.
Only a short walk to the Ormond shopping strip on North Road with more than 200 businesses including specialist stores and services, as well as cafes and restaurants, particularly of an Asian and Middle Eastern flavour, and Jimmy Grants.
Just a stone's throw from Monash University, good schools, beaches and Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere).
Three-storey townhouse - Built-up area ~ 17 squares
Ground floor - Bedroom with BIR, bathroom and separate laundry area, single garage with internal access and north facing courtyard
First floor - Open plan living-dining-kitchen leading to the north facing balcony
Second floor - Spacious master bedroom with BIR and ensuite, retreat and study
- Kitchen - composite stone island bench, glass splash back, overhead cupboards and normal cabinets; 2 pack closing and soft closing
- Bosh appliances - Oven, Dishwasher and Rangehood
- Timber engineered flooring with natural oak colour
- Tiles in bathrooms and toilet, quality carpet in all bedrooms, stairs and upstairs
- Full length up to ceiling height, tile size 600mm in bathrooms and toilet
- Methven kitchen taps and Kohler toilet
- Overall colour of walls and splashblack will be Dulux Fair Bianca
- Split Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner / Heater
- Security audio intercom system
- Provision for Pay TV
- Ormond Train Station - 350m walk
- Monash University Caulfield Campus - 13mins journey from home to uni by train
- Ormond Primary School (Primary State Overall Score 95) - 1.2km
- Glen Eira College (Top 19% VIC Public Schools) - 2.6km
- Brighton Beach - 15mins drive
- Chadstone Shopping Centre - 10mins drive
- Parks and sporting facilities, such as E.E. Gunn Reserve, home to Ormond Amateur Football Club and Ormond Tennis Club, Joyce Park, which features a lawn bowl club, historic Box Cottage and a dog off-leash area - 12mins walk
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. The distance and travel time provided is approximately as it depends on the route and traffic. Images used is an artist impression for illustrative purposes only. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist