Sitting proudly in a quiet pocket of Donvale, this exceptional home has an imposing street presence and beautiful views across local bushland. The grand 2-storey residence truly fits its prized location, with a park-like garden acre that ensures an unparalleled family lifestyle package.
- Grand 2-storey family residence, beautifully presented on over an acre of stunning park-like gardens
- A marble entrance leads to the spacious formal lounge room, creating a sophisticated ambience
- Gourmet creations come easily in the well-appointed kitchen with butlers pantry, quality stainless steel appliances (900mm cooker) and abundant storage
- Open plan living/dining is enhanced by pool views and a magnificent adjoining alfresco complete with full kitchen, pizza oven, high-end cafe blinds and views across the eucalypts
- All 5 spacious bedrooms have fitted robes, and 2 enjoy luxurious ensuite bathrooms and walk-in robes
- Further accommodation includes a flexible rumpus/media room, sleek family bathroom, large study, practical laundry and powder room, all well-placed ensure easy flow and functionality throughout the home
- A solar heated in-ground pool, sauna house and mod-grass basketball zone bring a touch of resort living to every day, while lush lawn and thoughtful landscaping create a truly idyllic garden setting
- Other highlights include ducted heating/cooling, ducted vacuum, security system, 2 triple garages, auto gates and dual driveways
A visual spectacular with a sense of grandeur, this home is an absolute standout. Positioned to afford accessibility to quality schools, Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Valley, this is the lifestyle opportunity you have been waiting for.
rways, it's easy to see why this peaceful leafy pocket of Donvale is held in such high esteem.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist