PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. Please register 24 hours in advance for inspection.
Nomination Sale: Off The-Plan Home & Land Package - Estimated Completion June/July 2019
This is the opportunity to purchase your family's dream House & Land package in this exceptional location with brilliant infrastructure that your family will enjoy. It's the perfect place to be start a home for young families, first home buyer or investors with an eye on the future.
Pakenham is one of the fastest growing regions of metropolitan Melbourne. Lakeland Estate is approximately 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD and meticulously designed with you in mind including childcare, both Primary & Secondary schools, various sports fields all designed to make Lakeland "A place to call home".
Lot 604 ticks all the boxes if you're looking for an ideal 4 bedroom single storey family home. Located in a generally quiet area and only a short walk to the Lakeside Shopping Square offering a range of cafes, restaurants and shops makes everything so easy and convenient. Just another few steps away is the Cardinia train station or if you're driving, access to the M1 or Princes Freeway is only in mere minutes. The rear of this planned home faces north-northeast, filling the living quarters with natural light and providing good passive solar heating. Take the plunge now as Lakeland living is only getting better and better.
- Single storey house - Built-up area ~ 22.02 squares
- 4 bedrooms - Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite + 3 bedrooms with BIR
- 1 study
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen with walk-in-pantry
- Large rumpus and alfresco area
- 1 Family bath with shower, 1 separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access, laundry area
- 6 star energy rating
- Gas ducted heating + Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Gas boosted instantaneous solar hot water system
- Optical fibre provisioning from street to control box in the home
- Digital TV antenna + 2 TV points
- Double power points throughout
- Landscaping - gardens to be completed with ease of maintenance in mind
- Solid entry door with feature glass panels
- Proposed recreational and sports reserve - 100m walk
- Bus stop on Henry Road - 750m walk
- Cardinia Train Station - 950m walk
- Woolworths / Lakeside Square Shopping Centre - 850m walk
- Arena Shopping Centre - 2km drive
- Fountain Gate Westfield Shopping Centre (Second largest shopping centre in Australia) - 15km drive
- John Henry Primary School (350m walk) and soon to be constructed secondary school
- Creative Garden Early Learning Pakenham offers childcare, long day care and early education to children from birth to six years, including a fully funded kindergarten program with qualified kindergarten teachers. Nutritious and delicious meals all prepared on site by our chef - approx 800m walk near the Cardinia Train Station
- Nossal High School (Selective School - Top 4 VIC Public Schools) - 15 mins drive
- Pakenham Golf Club - 9km drive
- M1 entry - 3 mins to drive
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. The distance and travel time provided is approximately as it depends on the route and traffic. Images used is an artist impression for illustrative purposes only. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist