Off The-Plan - Expected Time of Completion in Mar 2019
Open For Inspection for Saturday will be as scheduled.
PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. Please register in advance for inspection on Sunday and weekdays.
Immaculately designed with high quality finishing, with a built-up area of approximately 28.2 squares.
This double storey residence opens to reveal an open plan living area leading through to a 4 spacious bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, with airy 2.7 to 3 metre ceiling and plenty of natural light.
- 4 bedrooms (includes 2 master bedrooms with WIR + ensuite with double vanity - one on the ground floor and another upstairs on the 1st floor)
- Additional family / sitting area on the 1st floor
- Powder room on the ground floor, family bathroom with both shower and bath on the first floor with a separate toilet
- Double car garage with internal access
- Engineered timber flooring (290mm by 1900mm)
- All kitchen, bathroom benchtop and splashback - white marble with dark veins
- Kitchen appliances - Miele dishwasher, oven, microwave and 900mm cooktop, Fontile rangehood, integrated Fisher & Paykel French fridge
- Butler's pantry with Miele cooktop
- Central Ducted heating and evaporative cooling (split system can be installed if you purchase SOON!)
- Alarm and 4 camera cctv system, central vacuum system, intercoms 1 each floor
- Bus stop - 4 mins walk to catch a bus to Glen Waverley train station / Bus Station / Airport
- CBD - Approximately 30 mins drive / 21km
- Glen Waverley train station, Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct and The Glen Shopping Centre (Council approved plans for a $500 million redevelopment of the centre in 5 stages:
Stage 1 officially opened on 19 October 2017 which featured the new fresh food market hall on the ground level.
Stage 2 opened on 28 March 2018 which featured the new food gallery plus a number of new specialty stores. The new food court overlooks Springvale and High Street Roads and boasts great views of the Dandenong Ranges.
Stage 3 opened on 25 October 2018 which included the "fashion and lifestyle" precinct. This update introduced a number of local and international retailers to the area for the first time, including H&M and Uniqlo as well as 80 additional specialty retailers.
Stage 4 is set to open in late 2019, focusing on the development of the new David Jones.
Stage 5 is set to open in early 2020, involves the replacement of the former David Jones store with Multiple new Mini Majors) - Within 5 mins drive / Within 2km
- Highvale Primary School (STSA - State Overall Score 98) - 7 mins walk / 650m
- Highvale SC (Top 31% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 10 mins walk / 850m
- Caulfield Grammar School Wheelers Hill (Top 8% VIC Schools 2017) - 9 mins drive / 6.1km
- Wesley College Glen Waverley (Top 20% VIC Schools 2017) - 4 mins drive / 2.8km (
- Monash University - 10 mins drive / 7km / catch a bus
- Costco Ringwood / Eastland Shopping Centre -12 mins drive / 9.5km
- Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour) - 4 mins drive / 2.7km
- Chadstone SC (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) - 14 mins drive / 11.5km
- Jells Park / Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, tennis club, Central Reserve - A multi-purpose sporting reserve - athletics, cricket, football and bowls club. It includes a skate park, rope climbing spiral net, playground, BBQ facilities - Within 10 mins drive
- Glen Waverley Golf Course - 8 mins drive / 6km
- Easy access to Freeway
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. The distance and travel time provided is approximately as it depends on the route and traffic. Images used is an artist impression for illustrative purposes only. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist