**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
PHOTO I.D REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
This partial furnished brand new executive The Courtyard apartment of 95 sqm approximately, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space, 1 storage cage apartment is approximately 30 minutes drive or 20 kilometres north east of Melbourne CBD.
The kitchen with its stone benchtops and top of the range Miele appliances opens to a spacious open plan living and dining area with timber floors throughout, which flows out to a large balcony.
* A master bedroom with ensuite
* Miele appliances - Built-In Refrigeration integrated behind the kitchen cabinetary, Dishwasher, Gas Cook Top, Built-In Oven, Rangehood, Euro-style Laundry with a Washer Dryer combo
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Video intercom security entrance
* Visitor car parks in the secure basement
* Bus stop - 2 mins walk to catch direct bus to CBD/Box Hill train station/Westfield Doncaster/Jackson Court
* Eastern Freeway - 4 mins drive
* Jackson Court Shopping Centre (650m) - 8 mins walk
It provides a mix of independent and speciality retailers, personal and professional services, and an abundance of eateries - international and local flavours with Malaysian, Japanese, Hong Kong, Greek and Persian cuisine on offer, among many others. For your morning brunch or coffee, Three Monkeys is a cosmopolitan example of a superb cafe serving up all day breakfast on plates adorned with rose petals and colourful syrups, combining great meals and coffee. Award winning Zero 95, bustling at night and providing a family friendly atmosphere and great food to share with friends and family.
* Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre (1.5km) - 4 mins drive
* Doncaster Gardens Primary school (1.2km) - 16 mins walk
* Doncaster Secondary College (800m) - 8 mins walk
* Doncaster Tennis Club (300m) - 4 mins walk