Privately nestled to the rear of only 2, this brand new townhouse raises the benchmark for quality low-maintenance living. With beautiful natural light, soaring 2.7m ceilings, a modern Bosch Kitchen (appointed with stunning Italian stone benches), the open plan Living/Dining flows effortlessly out onto the courtyard allowing you to hold enjoyable gatherings or provide you with the peace of mind in being able to keep an eye on the children in the garden whilst cooking or relaxing. Family flexibility is enhanced by the advantage of ground floor and upper level main bedrooms (both with ensuite/BIR). Double glazed windows and individual heating/AC enables reduced energy consumption. And, a garden shed and double garage completes your practical needs.
All your desirable amenities are in fact just minutes away - Fancy an outdoors park with varied exercise stations to help kick start the new healthy you? A 5-minute stroll takes you to Freeway Reserve where you can run along the track and use the exercise equipment at the 10-stations fitness circuit. Or, if you prefer indoors, Brandon Park Shopping Center currently has a fitness centre in addition to many other retail outlets that fulfils all your regular needs.
Just name it - Asian groceries, Coles, Aldi, medical centre, banking, post office, food court, restaurants, cafes, etc. With close proximity to the Monash National Employment and Innovation Cluster which has Melbourne's largest concentration of jobs outside the CBD and is well positioned to grow jobs close to where people live, you can rest assured that this wonderful home will be a good investment for anyone.
- Brandon Park Primary School - State Overall Score 98 (700m)
- Mazenod College (600m)
- Brentwood Secondary College - Top 21% VIC Public School (2km)
- Caulfield Grammar School (3.6km walk / 5.6km drive)
- Monash University Clayton campus (3.1km) or walk 16 mins to catch a direct bus
- Brandon Park Shopping Center (950m)
- Glen Waverley train station, The Glen Shopping Centre or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct (4km)
- Chadstone Shopping Centre - claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere (10 mins drive)
- Freeway Reserve (350m), Waverley City Archers
- Bus stops (120m), M1 Freeway (1.3 km - south-east bound, 1.8 km - citybound)
- Monash National Employment and Innovation Cluster - https://vpa.vic.gov.au/project/monash-employment-cluster/
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist