FURNISHED - This executive Sovereign Apartment of 65 sqm, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car space apartment is approx 20 kilometers east of Melbourne CBD.
It is perfectly positioned, with shopping, lifestyle, and transport all at your doorstep. You will be able to enjoy the convenience of being just a stone's throw away from the central hub of Blackburn giving you access to all the amenities that Blackburn residents love. A place where bushland and open spaces are as abundant as cafes and restaurants.
It features two-bedrooms with built-in-robes, ensuite, a central bathroom, ample storage throughout, a laundry area and a secure basement car park (not a car stacker) and storage cage. The kitchen with its stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances opens to a spacious open plan living and dining area which flows out to a large balcony.
- A master bedroom with ensuite
- Furnished items include 55 inch TV (not the one shown in the photo), Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Cook Top, Electric Oven and Rangehood, Washer & Dryer Combo, Queen Bed, Single Bed, Mattress Protectors, Dining Table and Chairs, Side Lamp, Coffee Table, Sofa, Study Table and Chair and Shoes Rack
- Split system heating/air conditioning
- Intercom security entrance
- NBN ready for service - Bring your own router and pay for your own plan
- 6 visitor car parks in the secure basement
Due to hygiene, personal accessories such as bedsheets, pillows, and towels will not be provided. Soundbar, computer and its screen shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only and not included in the lease.
- Blackburn train station, Blackburn Station Village with an array of cafes and restaurants - 5 mins stroll
- Bus stops - 4 to 10 mins stroll
- Flinders Street Station - 32 mins train ride
- Box Hill Shopping Centre - 5 mins train ride
- Blackburn Primary School (STSA - State Overall Score 94) - 550m
- Blackburn High School (STSA - Top 17% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 1.1 km
- Monash University - 10 mins walk to catch a direct bus
- Morton Park & Blackburn Tennis Club - 9 mins stroll
- Box Hill Central, Forest Hill Chase, Brand Smart Outlet Centre, Costco Ringwood, Eastland SC, Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart), The Glen Shopping Centre or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct - within 10 mins drive
- Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) - approx 20 mins drive
- Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, Box Hill City Oval, Aqualink Nunawading- 3 to 8 mins drive
- Easy access to Eastlink, Eastern Freeway, Burwood Highway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.