Private Sale $390,000-$400,000
PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. Please register 24 hours in advance for inspection.
An opportunity not to be missed to own this comfortable lifestyle apartment at an exceptional value!
Located in the heart of Huntingdale Village, approximately 20 kilometres southeast of Melbourne's CBD, this spacious and modern 8 year old 2 bedroom, 1 bath and 1 car space apartment is on the 2nd (top) floor with a total area of 76sqm (approx).
- Security intercom entry system and secure underground parking
- A classy contemporary kitchen with open-plan living and dining area which flows out to a covered balcony overlooking Huntingdale Road facing east
- Two bedrooms fitted with built-in robes sharing the central bathroom
- A stainless steel oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
- Wall mounted split system heating and cooling unit to living area
- Separate laundry room
- 2 mins stroll to Huntingdale train station / bus stop
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarkets
- Huntingdale Primary School (State Overall Score 90) - 1.2 km
- South Oakleigh College (Top 43% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 3.4 km
- John Monash Science School (Top 3% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 2.5 km / catch a direct bus
- Monash University - 3 km / catch a direct bus
- Monash Medical Centre - 2.5 km
- Huntingdale Golf Club - 1.7 km
- Oakleigh Central Shopping Centre - 1.7 km
- Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) - 4 km
- Costco Moorabbin - 9 km
- Brighton / St Kilda Beach 14-15 km
- Easy access to Monash Freeway
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. The distance and travel time provided is approximately as it depends on the route and traffic. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist