Do not miss out the opportunity to own this 1,284sqm (approximately) flat parcel of rectangular land with potential for enhancement, subdivision or multi-unit development! Build at the back and live in or lease out the front house. It is approximately 40 mins drive from Melbourne CBD. This property is for families, investors and builders with an eye on the future.
Located within the Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (NRZ1), the property offers an ideal layout for multi-unit site potential (subject to council approval).
Set in a peaceful location at the end of a quiet court, this single level cosy home was renovated a year ago and is ready to be moved in for comfortable living or leased out whilst exploring the options for this potential site. With parklands on two sides, an unblocked view of Mt Dandenong Ranges; and only one neighbour on your fence line, you will feel like you're living in the countryside!
- Four well-sized bedrooms with Tasmanian oak flooring
- Two separate toilets, family bathroom with inset bath
- The open plan dining and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast counter and built-in wall oven
- Family area in a sunroom letting in beautiful natural lighting and creating an inviting warm space; and external sunblinds provide a pleasant retreat. It leads out onto the private backyard with plenty of space for the kids or pets to play, or grow your own fruits/vegies garden/greenhouse/botanical garden. Enjoy BBQ with the Mt Dandenong Ranges view
- Brivis ducted gas heater
- Breezair evaporative ducted cooling installed 8 months ago. Breezair provides the world's coolest, quietest and most energy efficient evaporative air conditioner
- The 6 stars Thermann C7 high efficiency Gas Continuous Flow unit installed last year which reduces wasted energy by pre-heating water using heat from the exhaust gas
- Long driveway with gated rear access to double garage that can be put to great use either as a lockup for vehicles, a large workshop area, or convert it into your own man cave!
- 7-12 mins walking distance to bus stop (Route 690/679 to train stations, local shops/Eastland SC)
- Gladesville PS (State Overall Score 80) - 1.5km
- Billanook College (Top 25% High Schools in VIC 2017) - 5.3km
- Pink Reserve - Recreation Reserve (cricket, football) and Kilsyth's major sporting precinct with sports ovals, a softball ground and regional netball facility. It is also home to the regional indoor sports stadium known as Kilsyth Sports Centre (basketball, badminton, table tennis, netball) - 650m
- Kilsyth Recreation Reserve (football, tennis) - 2.5km
- Kilsyth Centenary Pool - 2.8km
- Dorset Public Golf Course - 3.4km
- Churinga/Canterbury Garden SC with 24 Hour Woolworths - 2km
- Within 10mins drive to Costco/Eastland (5th largest shopping centre in Victoria)
- Maroondah Hospital - 7.8km
- Easy access to Maroondah Highway/Eastern Freeway/Eastlink
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist