Pick your block of land and build your dream house on top of the hill!
With large blocks many boasting panoramic views, titled & ready to build your new home, land size between 719sqm to 1538sqm, making it a desirable destination to call home. Some blocks are elevated land, surrounded by rolling green hills and views to the Port Phillip and or Western Port Bay. Enjoy the parkland with BBQ area and bike/walking paths on top of the hills within The View Cardinia Estate.
It's the perfect place to raise a family, for first home buyer or investors with an eye on the future.
1 Palm Court (Lot 207) is sold!
- Approximately 45-minute drive along the Monash Freeway to Melbourne CBD
- Beaconhills College Primary (State Overall Score 93) - 1.3 km
- Beaconhills College (Top 28% VIC High Schools 2017) - 1.3 km
- Nossal High School (Selective School - Top 4 VIC Public Schools) - 15 km
- Parmen Ave Bus Station 1 km - Route 925: Pakenham Train Station - Fountain Gate SC
- Pakenham Train Station 3.7 km
- Pakenham Health Centre - Monash Health 3.2km
- Lakeside shopping precinct, Coles, Restaurants, Bunnings, Officeworks - 2.6 km
- Pakenham Central Marketplace 3.4 km
- Fountain Gate Westfield Shopping Centre 18.6 km (2nd largest shopping centre in Australia)
- Sporting precinct, football, cricket, athletics, basketball, netball, pool & gym - 2.2 km
- Pakenham Golf Club - 5.3 km
- Nature walks and reserves
- Seamless access to the freeway
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist