This 7 year old executive townhouse is in a block of 3 townhouses. It boasts 3 bedrooms, a formal lounge, a homely open plan family and dining area, kitchen with stainless steel appliances including built-in wall oven, separate laundry room, plenty of storage space, Tasmanian Oak flooring, double glazed windows and 3000L water tank. The open and airy family area leads out onto the private rear garden with plenty of space for the kids or pets to play, or have your own fruits/veggies garden/greenhouse/botanical garden. It's the perfect home for young families, downsizers, first home buyer or investors with an eye on the future.
Need to do your groceries, including Asian ones? Movie theatres, cafes and restaurants. It's all here at Pinewood Village!
Work in the city? Not a problem - leave your car at home and catch a bus follows by the train into the CBD from the Syndal or Glen Waverley Train Station.
With great infrastructure and the cross-cultural appeal of Glen Waverley, don't miss this opportunity to secure your place and enjoy the great family lifestyle in this suburb.
- Ground floor master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robe
- Powder room on ground floor
- Two well-sized bedrooms upstairs, both owning built-in-robes with mirror sliding doors, windows and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Family bathroom with an inset bath and separate toilet upstairs
- A total of five reverse cycle air conditioners, alarm system, video intercom
- Remote controlled double garage door with internal access, roller door to the rear
- 11 mins stroll to bus stop to catch local bus to Monash Uni or train stations
- Pinewood Primary School (STSA - State Overall Score 99) - 13 mins walk or 3 mins drive
- Brentwood SC (STSA - Top 21% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 5 mins drive
- Monash University - 10 mins drive
- 4 mins walk to Pinewood Tennis Club
- Within 9 mins walk to Pinewood Shopping Village and Callaghan Avenue Reserve
- Within 4 mins drive to Syndal train station, Brandon Park Shopping Centre, Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, tennis club, Central Reserve - A multi-purpose sporting reserve - athletics, cricket, football and bowls club. It includes a skate park, rope climbing spiral net, playground, BBQ facilities.
- Within 9 mins drive to Glen Waverley train station, The Glen or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour)
- Within 20 mins drive to CBD or Costco Moorabbin
- Easy access to Monash Freeway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist