PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
Secure this apartment right in the HEART OF CBD with stunning views!
It is currently leased out for $2,824 per month.
This Eporo Tower as-new 2 bedroom, 1 bath and 1 car space apartment on 34th floor overlooking La Trobe St facing north enjoys bright natural light boasting spectacular horizon views from the Dandenong ranges to Melbourne's west. It has been designed and built to the highest standards and afford all occupants unique open plan living with quality fittings and finishes and further complemented with stylish amenities for its residents to enjoy.
Located between Queen Street and Elizabeth Street, enjoy this central location close to everything with FREE TRAM at your door step! Walk to Melbourne Central train station and shopping, Flagstaff Gardens train station, RMIT, Melbourne Uni, State Library Victoria, Queen Victoria Market, QV Shopping Centre, Emporium, Crown, Chinatown, Southbank, theatres, restaurants and night life. Close to Docklands and Sporting Arenas.
The Eporo is truly, a testament if not an embodiment of true city living, accompanied by accessibility, convenience, and comfort living.
- State of the art kitchen with quality ILVE stainless steel appliances including full oven and 4 burner gas cooktop, integrated single dishdrawer, stone bench, glass splashback and plenty of pantry space
- A generous sized living room with floor to ceiling windows provides a plethora of natural light, flowing out onto a balcony with spectacular views
- Two substantial bedrooms are each adorned with extensive mirrored built-in robes
- A fully-tiled bathroom and European laundry
- Mitsubishi Inverter system in the living area
- Equipped with high speed security lifts and CCTV surveillance, video intercom and secure swipe access, safety is not a concern
- Communal facilities at level 15 include a beautiful residents lounge with dining and lounge spaces, terraces with city views, kitchen and TV/movie area, library area with free wifi for your comfort and enjoyment to entertain friends
- Bike room on ground floor, storage cage on basement and undercover car space on 6th floor
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist