PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
Burwood - one of Melbourne's major growth locations approximately 14 km east of CBD (distance is measured in a straight line) and border some of Melbourne's wealthier suburbs in Camberwell, Surrey Hills and Box Hill serviced by excellent public transport and road network.
Do not miss the opportunity to own this near-new 60 squares (approx) French provincial chateau. With its juliet balconets, 3 metre high ceilings with abundance of natural light and free-flowing spaces, Tasmanian Oak flooring and plenty more features, this is simply an irresistible abode on a corner block. Enjoy panoramic city views including New Year's fireworks from the balcony!
An inviting double door entrance opens into a wide entry hall and a generous living area, leading through to a 5 ensuited bedroom to cater your entire family's whim for space and luxury. Stepping through the stately hallway reveals a formal lounge, a guest room with two-way shared bathroom, a study and a homely open plan inside-and-outside alfresco dining area, family and kitchen area bathed in natural light through picture windows. Ardent home chefs will love the three fully equipped kitchens including butler's pantry with walk-in pantry and the outdoor kitchen.
It's a family stunner that showcases an abundance of living spaces boasting:
- a guest room with two-way shared bathroom and a study or a 6th bedroom with walk-in-robe on ground floor
- enormous upstairs master bedroom with a huge walk-in robes, a deluxe ensuite and a balcony with panoramic city views
- additional 3 well-sized bedrooms upstairs, each have their ensuite and walk-in robes
- spacious upstairs theatre room and retreat area
- kitchen stone bench tops with stainless steel European appliances
- gas log fire in family area
- zoned ducted heating/ refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuum, security intercom and alarm, solar hot water
- remote controlled double garage with internal access and a roller door to the rear
- Within 7 mins stroll to catch a bus to Box Hill train station or Monash Uni Clayton
- 11 mins walk to tram stop (Route 75 to CBD, PLC, Deakin Uni, Burwood One SC with 24 hour Kmart/Coles and gym centre)
- Within 10 mins drive to Box Hill/Surrey Hills train station
- 13 mins stroll to local shops and cafe on Toorak Road
- Wattle Park Primary School (State Overall Score 99, 5 mins walk)
- Mount Scopus Memorial College (Top 0.4% High Schools in VIC 2017)
- Presbyterian Ladies College (Top 2% High Schools in VIC 2017, 14 mins walk)
- Deakin University (13 mins walk)
- Approximately 12 mins drive to Box Hill, Camberwell, Glen Waverley and Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere)
- Wattle Park and Golf Course (10 mins walk)
- Easy access to freeways
PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OPEN.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document.