See the touches that the owners have put into this near brand new home to make it perfect for family living and entertaining. A welcoming door opens to reveal a wide entry hall leading through to a 5 spacious bedroom + study, 5 bathroom, double storey residence with high ceiling that is full of grace, distinction and light spaces.
Stepping through the stately hallway reveals a homely open plan inside-and-outside undercover alfresco dining area with own kitchen and ceiling fan, formal lounge, entertainment/rumpus, study, family and kitchen area. A contemporary stone kitchen with Blanco stainless steel appliances and glass splashback. Avid home chefs will love the two fully equipped kitchens including butler's pantry, with plenty of cabinet storage.
In a time when most backyards are shrinking, you'd treasure the sizeable landscaped garden where everyone can still enjoy a bit of outdoor recreation around the home.
It's a family stunner that showcases an abundance of living spaces boasting:
- Ground floor master bedroom ensuite with hers and his walk-in-robes, double vanity and an inset spa bath
- 4 well-sized bedrooms upstairs, each have their ensuite and walk-in robes
- A “huge” leisure area upstairs
- Wood window plantation shutters - Good looks, control the fresh air and light flow inside yet maintain your privacy, durable, virtually maintenance-free, excellent insulators as well as perfect for deflecting sunlight, child safety (do not have dangling cords or strings)
- Smart system, security system with CCTV
- Programmable central heating with 2 zones and evaporative cooling system
- Remote controlled security sliding front gate
- Oversize double remote controlled garage door with internal access, roller door to the rear
- Slimline Heatstrip - electric radiant heating to external alfresco area, ensures all year round outdoor entertainment
- 7 mins stroll to bus stop to catch local bus to Monash Uni or Glen Waverley train/bus station
- Glen Waverley South PS (STSA - State Overall Score 94) - 1.1 km
- Brentwood SC (STSA - Top 21% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 1.4 km
- Monash University - 10 mins drive
- 6 mins drive to Glen Waverley train station, The Glen Shopping Centre or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct
- Within 17 mins drive to Costco Ringwood, Eastland SC, Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart) and Chadstone SC (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere)
- Within 13 mins walk to Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, Glen Waverley Tennis Club, Central Reserve - A multi-purpose sporting reserve, home to one of the largest little athletics clubs, Monash Tigers (Richmond Cricket Club), Glen Waverley Hawks and Mazenod Old Collegians Football Club, Glen Waverley Community Centre and the Glen Waverley Bowls Club. It includes a skate park, rope climbing spiral net, playground, BBQ facilities and pavilions.
- Easy access to freeway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist