A nice block of nominee land, land was purchased in April 2017.
Expecting Title Release End of 2018
Lot 403 Fall/Slope over the block is 300mm
Facing north and sitting south.
Heathfield at a glance:
* close to Timbertop Boulevard
* A wide range of block types and frontages to suit your lifestyle
* A safe community setting in an elevated, sought-after position
* Situated on the Northern Side of the Princes Hwy
* 11 Public and private schools to choose from with more on the way
* 75m to St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
* Easy access to transport options, 1.9km to Officer Train Station and Bus
Whether you're a first home buyer, a down-sizer or looking for a spacious family home, you'll find something to suit you.
But be quick - this is your last chance
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist