This spectacular residence in the Glen Waverley Secondary College zone is a stunning piece of design, combining style, sophistication and stunning finishes.
With high ceilings, polished hardwood floors and spacious, open living areas throughout the lower level, this quality floorplan is conducive to today's busy lifestyle.
Unrivalled for quality finishes including Caesar stone bench tops through kitchen and bathroom and laundry surfaces, a refined kitchen and separate butler's kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry, en-suites to all bedrooms, ground floor and upper level accommodation and a master bedroom with large balcony- this really is 5 star living at its best.
Surrounded by a number of quality homes, walking distance to the Glen Waverley shopping and entertainment precinct, Glen Waverley and Wesley colleges, Syndal and Glen Waverley train stations and with seamless connection to the city via the Monash M1 Freeway, a prominent, prestige and elegant lifestyle awaits.
- Stunning dual story home with open living areas and high quality finishes
- En-suites to all bedrooms across both levels, downstairs powder room, front lounge and an open kitchen/dining/living space
- Sparkling kitchen with Miele appliances including gas cook top, oven, range hood and dishwasher, feature floating bench, walk-in pantry and separate high-end butler's kitchen
- Upstairs rumpus/retreat, master bedroom with walk-round robes, twin vanity and its own large balcony
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck, low maintenance backyard with additional decking and 360 degree access
- Water tank, enclosed front yard with automatic gates, double lock up garage with internal access
- Central temperature controlled heating and cooling, modern window furnishings, monitored security alarm and intercom
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist