This two balcony townhouse with relaxing views is just minutes away from Melbourne CBD and located next to Footscray Park - a 15-hectare urban oasis with its botanical collection, ornamental ponds, garden structures, children playgrounds, jogging/cycling track and BBQ area. Watch people canoeing on Maribyrnong River, indulge in a bit of horse racing at Flemington racecourse with a pair binoculars from the comfort of your balconies or be enthralled with views of the city skyline. Enjoy all these without having to do the maintenance!
- The free-flowing living areas with French doors leading to a balcony
- A kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast counter
- Open plan living/dining with inverter split-system heating and cooling
- Master bedroom with built-in-robes, air-conditioner and French doors leading to a balcony
- Second bedroom with built-in-robes filled with natural light
- Central bathroom with vanity, inset bath and laundry facilities, separate toilet
- 2 mins stroll to bus stop to catch a bus to train station
- 15-20 mins walk to Footscray train station, restaurants, shops and supermarkets
- 16 mins walk to tram stop
- Easy access to freeway/Citylink
- Victoria University 950m/12 mins walk
- Footscray Primary School (State Overall Score 91)
- Footscray City College (Top 28% Public Schools in VIC based on VCE 2017)
The contract of sales and vendor statement is for the sale of the property only. The car park title transfer is in progress, please call for more information.
Also visit: https ://yinyinloh.wixsite.com/22-2ballaratrd
PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN AT 0410052131 FOR PRIVATE OPEN OR TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist