Burwood - one of Melbourne's major growth locations approximately 15km from the CBD and borders some of Melbourne's wealthier suburbs in Camberwell, Surrey Hills, Box Hill and Mount Waverley, serviced by excellent public transport and road network.
This three year old townhouse has a very functional modern design with remarkably spacious three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study nook and a rear courtyard.
- Individual inverter split-system heating and cooling in each of the three bedrooms and in the open living/dining area
- Fully-tiled stone bathroom with vanity and toilet, one with inset bath
- Ground floor has a bedroom and a bathroom for guests or older parents
- Upstairs master bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite
- A cosy study corner upstairs
- Open plan living/dining with high ceilings, timber floors and bi-fold doors leading to an under-cover entertainer's deck
- Bi-fold doors is the perfect way to enjoy the indoor-outdoor lifestyle by creating a single large area
- A contemporary stone kitchen with Bosch appliances and glass splashbacks
- Separate laundry room with storage
- 4 mins stroll to bus stop (Route 733 to Box Hill train station or MWSC or Monash Uni Clayton)
- 6 mins walk to tram stop (Route 75 to Vermont South or CBD stop at PLC/Deakin Uni/Burwood One SC with 24 hour Kmart, Coles and gym centre)
- 7 mins walk to Burwood Heights SC
- Easy access to freeway/Eastlink
- Roberts McCubbin PS
- Burwood East PS (STSA - State Overall Score 100)
- Mount Waverley SC (Top 21% Public Schools in VIC 2017)
- Mount Scopus Memorial College (Top 0.4% High Schools in VIC 2017)
- Presbyterian Ladies College (Top 2% High Schools in VIC 2017)
- Deakin University (10mins journey including 6min walk to tram stop/1.5km walk)
- Within 15mins drive to Costco Ringwood, Box Hill/Glen Waverley/Eastland Shopping Precinct and Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere)
Also visit https ://yinyinloh.wixsite.com/2-20johnstonst
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document.