Expression Of Interest (Unless Sold Prior)
Deadline: 5th December 2017, Tuesday at 5PM
This Carlson as-new 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on 21st floor overlooking La Trobe St facing north great view of the city, is designed by Rothe Lowman Architects and constructed by Hutchinson Builders. It has been designed and built to the highest standards and afford all occupants unique open plan living with quality fittings and finishes and further complemented with stylish amenities for its residents to enjoy.
Located between Queen Street and Elizabeth Street, enjoy this central location close to everything with FREE TRAM at your door step! Walk to Melbourne Central train station and shopping, Flagstaff Gardens train station, RMIT, Melbourne Uni, State Library Victoria, Queen Victoria Market, QV Shopping Centre, Emporium, Crown, Chinatown, Southbank, theatres, restaurants and night life. Close to Docklands and Sporting Arenas.
The Carlson is truly, a testament if not an embodiment of true city living, accompanied by accessibility, convenience, and comfort living.
- Quality appliances
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Beautifully appointed bathroom
- High sliding windows, allowing maximum natural light and ventilation, creating a vibrant and exciting living space
- High ceilings for all living areas with state of the art finishes; creating a spacious and comfortable environment
- Sculpted alongside with acoustic engineers to minimise the sound pollution that may come from the city trams and traffic
- Equipped with high speed security lifts and CCTV surveillance, intercom safety is not a concern
- Communal areas at level 19 include a beautiful residents lounge and garden terrace with city views for bigger dinner parties and events, fully furnished with sofas and lounge chairs for your comfort and enjoyment
- Common area facility in the building includes level 1 bike storage.
Lock, stock and barrel! All the hard work has been done for you.
Sale inclusive of furniture, fridge, washing machine, dryer, bed, dining set, TV, microwave and utensils.
It appeals to both the savvy investor and owner-occupier alike.
Perfect low-maintenance living or investing!
Currently leased out for $1,899 per month until 31st March 2018.
Please contact Yin Yin at 04 1005 2131 for private inspection.
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist