A very rare opportunity for you to own this as-new 2 bed, 1 study, 2 bathroom townhouse in the vibrant inner city suburb of Essendon which is just 7km from the heart of Melbourne. One of the most prized north-western suburbs, it offers a distinctive combination of historical character and modern amenities.
This lovely three level townhouse sits directly opposite Lincoln Park. It affords a sense of spaciousness and natural retreat while being only meters from public transport and a strip of local cafes, retailers and supermarkets. With tram 59 at your doorstep, this townhouse is the perfect base for a mobile urban lifestyle which appeals to both the savvy investor and owner-occupier alike. Perfect low-maintenance living or investing!
Sale price inclusive of existing fridge, dining set, laundry dryer and sofa bed.
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
- A stone-top kitchen with soft-close drawers and stainless steel appliances
- High ceiling open plan living/dining with inverter split-system heating and cooling leading to the balcony
- Polished floorboards flow through the open living area
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes and panel heaters
- Study/home office
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious under-stair storage and European laundry
- Single remote lock-up garage with internal access.
Conveniently located in a quiet Essendon pocket with:
- 4 mins stroll to catch a direct bus to DFO outlet mall
- 3 to 7 mins stroll to Mt Alexander Road trams to city/train station, popular cafes and restaurants, shops and supermarkets and gorgeous Woodlands Park
- 15 mins walk to Glenverbie/Essendon train station
- 10 mins drive to Melbourne's international airport
- Easy access to freeway/Citylink
- St Therese's Primary School (State Overall Score 90) 500m
- Essendon North Primary School 1km
- Essendon Primary School (State Overall Score 97) 1.5km (STSA)
- Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar 1.6km
- Buckley Park College (Top 11% Public Schools in VIC based on VCE 2017) 1.4km
- Penleigh & Essendon Grammar School (Top 6% Schools in VIC based on VCE 2017) 4km
- University of Melbourne 7.7km.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist