With palm trees against an impressive architectural structure in white that rises above the street some three levels, double height floor-to-ceiling rolling curved glass windows, a cascading stairs water feature that lines the steps up to the main entrance, this home exudes grandeur and the luxurious vacation and relaxed lifestyle associated with the rich and famous of Florida, USA.
A magnet to the eye in the night, it is a picturesque wonder when the lights are turned on and the curtains drawn back. Don't take our word for it - take your place across the road at night and experience the sight that the friendly neighbours have envied. Be equally mesmerised once you step into this superb modern-day mansion with sexy curves, soaring ceilings and a ballroom size living zone; this home is a show-off and an entertainer's dream.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind premiere home in the Strathconnan Estate.
- Double car garage
- Large basement salon with kitchenette, toilet and home office that can be easily converted into a games room or a theatre
- In-ground swimming pool
- Large guest bedroom
- Open study
- A really expansive living and entertainment zone with views to the Dandenong Ranges under a soaring atrium-style space incorporating the:
- lounge, dining area, meals area and family area with gas log fire
- a magnificent kitchen with breakfast bar sitting at least four, equipped with Miele appliances and wrapped around with Stone Italiano granite
- a walk-in pantry
- Powder Room.
- Rumpus/Theatre + open study area with split system air conditioner
- Master bedroom with spa ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony with stunning views of the Dandenong Ranges
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Separate toilet.
- Ducted heating and vacuum
- Alarm with camera surveillance
- Imported crystal chandeliers
- Limestone paving all around the exterior.
Information: Two minutes walk to bus stop for route 754 towards Glen Waverley/Wesley College, this home is close to Jells Park, Caulfield Grammar School, Jells Park Primary School, Wheelers Hill Primary and Secondary schools, Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley Shopping Centre and enjoys easy access to Monash or Eastlink Freeways.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist