39A Summit Crescent Glen Waverley
Everything you'll desire - Class & Luxury in the Mount View Primary & Brentwood Secondary Zone
This brand new superbly designed Feng Shui house with high quality finishing sits on 700sqm (approx) with a fuss-free landscaped garden secured by a Dorani colour video touch screen intercom system and keyless auto entry gate and front door.
A welcoming door opens to reveal a wide entry hall leading through to a 5 spacious bedroom + study, 4 bathroom, double storey residence with high ceiling of height 3 metre that is full of grace, distinction and light spaces.
Stepping through the stately hallway reveals a homely open plan inside-and-outside alfresco dining area, formal lounge, family area, study room and kitchen area bathed in natural light through picture windows. A contemporary stone kitchen with Miele appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher and glass starfire splashback. Avid home chefs will love the two fully equipped kitchens including butler's pantry with ILVE clean air range hood keeps kitchen fresher and cleaner; and plenty of 2 pack cabinets storage.
- Two ground floor bedrooms ensuite with walk-in-robes for guests or older parents
- Upstairs master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes and a free-standing bath
- Four fully-porcelain tiled with stone benchtops in bathrooms with double vanity and toilet
- Victorian Ash parquetry flooring on ground floor, Victorian Ash floorboards on 1st floor and Victorian ash lining boards on ceiling at front porch
- 3 Refrigerated Inverter units of Mitsubishi for zoned ducted heating/cooling
- Bosch Solution 16 Zone security and Dahua CCTV system - 4 Full HDCVI cameras, Tribird Digital Video Recorder
- Modern chandeliers in the stairwell and lounge room, high quality premium Art Deco carpet, LED downlights, double glazed windows, Fethers glass Fully Frameless shower Screens and fittings in all bathrooms and ducted vacuum
- Smart Structure Home Wiring, Hills Home Wiring Network Enclosure for Smart Wiring - Full data system - integrated HDMI cables and points
- 2 Pack finish and Blum fittings in kitchen, butler pantry, bathrooms and laundry
- Western Red Cedar remote controlled tilt double garage door with storage room
- Automated front and rear garden and grass watering system
- 5 mins stroll to bus stop (Route 736 to Glen Waverley train/bus station)
- Mount View PS (STSA - State Overall Score 100) - 3 mins drive
- Brentwood SC (STSA - Top 21% VIC Public Schools 2017) - 4 mins drive
- Caulfield Grammar School Wheelers Hill - 7 mins drive
- Monash University - 10 mins drive
- 5 mins drive to Glen Waverley train station, The Glen Shopping Centre or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct
- Within 17 mins drive to Costco Ringwood, Eastland SC, Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart) and Chadstone SC (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere)
- 7 mins drive to Jells Park (127 hectares and contains 9 kilometres of bike paths and a fitness station area)
- 4 mins drive to Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, Glen Waverley Tennis Club, Central Reserve - A multi-purpose sporting reserve, home to one of the largest little athletics clubs, Monash Tigers (Richmond Cricket Club), Glen Waverley Hawks and Mazenod Old Collegians Football Club, Glen Waverley Community Centre and the Glen Waverley Bowls Club. It includes a skate park, rope climbing spiral net, playground, BBQ facilities and pavilions.
- Easy access to freeway
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
: 698.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.